Interviews for College Project

Hello all! My name is Jack Garrison and I’m a data science student at Purdue University. I’ve also been a Type I Diabetic since I was 14! I’m reaching out because I am in a class at Purdue called Human-Computer Interaction where we are designing/improving an app for better user experience and creating a mockup for it. My group’s focus is redesigning the Omnipod 5 insulin pump app to give the user more control over certain things.

As part of our research, we have to conduct interviews with 10 potential users. I wanted to reach out and extend this offer to everyone here! We are targeting individuals who use the Omnipod 5 app with a glucose monitor of any kind. This is, of course, a completely optional study, and we would just gather thoughts and experiences surrounding the Omnipod, its phone app, life with diabetes, and improvements we were considering.

These interviews would take place at some time during this week. If this is something that you’re interested in, please fill out the form below. A team member will get with you and set up an interview. Thank you very much!