What’s your opinion about NHS?

Hello everyone! :smiley:

I’m looking type 1 diabetics living in UK. I’ve got some question :slight_smile:

What’s your opinion about NHS? Do you think it’s better than in others countries?

Let me know what you think about this in short survey: Healthcare System from the Perspective of Type 1 Diabetics

I’ve had diabetes for 7 years now and am currently doing a survey as part of my Master’s thesis about the healthcare system in the UK in terms of support for type 1 diabetics. The survey includes questions about your feelings towards the work of doctors, the National Health Service or reimbursement.

Good sugars :muscle:t2:

quote=“Alex98, post:1, topic:73194”]
the work of doctors, the National Health Service or reimbursement.
[/quote]

Hi @Alex98 . Welcome to the Forum and wishing you all the best in your research. I think it’s safe to say that most Forum participants are in the US. We - well I - have heard about health care in other countries and may be envious based on what we’ve heard, but I’m assuming you’re looking to hear from people who use/have used tbe NHS? If so you may want to specify that so you don’t get feedback from people who have heard about but not experienced care there.
[

Hi, thank you. I will add that i’m looking for only diabetics from UK :wink: Maybe someone fill it.

As an avid Radio 4 listener I’m interested in your results. Please make a note to post a link to your thesis after you get your degree.

As an American all I can do is offer you my best wishes.

I’m type 1 (for 50 years) and live in the UK.
I’m proud to say that I think the NHS is one of the best healthcare systems in the world, we’re luck to have it and it is staffed by heroes.
I’ll fill in your survery too